1. Inspired by the architecture of Rome’s iconic Colosseum, Bulgari’s B.zero1 collection is all about “the inspiring power of bold visions”. We love the timelessness of this B.zero1 necklace in 18kt rose gold with black ceramic, R139 000, and Bulgari B.zero1 three-band ring in 18kt rose gold, R38 995.
2. You may be more familiar with Dolce & Gabbana’s avant-garde style, but there is also a host of timeless pieces in the jewellery box that make for the perfect gift for someone special, such as this 18kt yellow-gold bracelet, R183 000. It’s embellished with rhodolite garnet and small floral decorations with morganite and rhodolite garnets.
3. This Liberated Spirit earcuff, POR, is part of the Messika Opus 2 by Kate Moss high-jewellery collection. “It’s the ideal jewel for every occasion. It is feminine, timeless, and a modern reinterpretation of ’70s style, which I adore!” Moss says.
4. Graff continues to produce the most fabulous jewels in the world, and we all want a piece of that fabulousness! Graff Threads earrings with round, baguette-cut diamonds (1.80ct total weight) in white gold, $17 000.
5. This 18kt white-gold diverse ring (R65 300) created by bespoke local jewellery creators Impilo Collection can be reversed, so you can let either the diamonds or the emeralds take centre stage. The ring is made up of 20 emeralds (1.13ct) surrounded by 96 round, brilliant-cut diamonds (0.76ct) and five baguette-cut diamonds (0.31ct). Impilo Collection also offers a “remodelling” service that transforms your old, broken or worn-out jewellery into something unique.
6. With a focus on bespoke, proudly South African diamond jewellery, Nungu Diamonds is very much about taking you on a journey to know the source of its stones. Aiming for a commitment? Who would say no to this diamond starburst ring in 18kt rose gold, R70 600?
• From the December issue of Wanted 2021.