Do you love the finer things in life? Are you inspired by art, fashion and design? Do you love to indulge in fine dining and sip on some of SA’s best wine? Do you long to escape to the world’s most luxurious travel destinations? Then you’ve come to the right place.
As the pre‑eminent and oldest luxury publication in SA, Business Day Wanted magazine has long held an interest in smart, joyful and meaningful ways to spend time and money — becoming the definitive guide to all things art, travel, food, style, watches, jewellery, beauty, technology and motoring.
Let us be your guide to the world of luxury: subscribe to Business Day today to have your exclusive FREE copy of Wanted delivered straight to your door on the first Friday of every month.
No matter what your budget, there’s the perfect deal for you.
How to become part of the Wanted family:
1. Business Day (print & digital for R398 per month – R100 for the first month)
Full digital access to all content on BusinessLIVE, our business website that includes Business Day and Financial Mail, PLUS delivery of our Business Day and Wanted print editions (and the Business Day e‑edition too).
2. Business Prime (all‑inclusive access for R750 per month – R300 for the first month)
Full digital access to all content on BusinessLIVE, our business website that includes Business Day and Financial Mail, PLUS delivery of our Business Day, Wanted and Financial Mail print editions — and the Sunday Times and Financial Times Weekend too!
THREE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE:
1. VALUE: If you subscribed separately to the Sunday Times, the Financial Times and ProfileData, it could cost you more than R1,000 per month. We give you all that plus a lot more from our newsrooms – for much less.
2. CONVENIENCE: Whether the newspaper is delivered to your door or you’re reading the latest news and analysis on your mobile phone or desktop, we make it easy for you to keep up with the latest in the business world.
3. JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Our subscribers also qualify for special offers, discounts on business events, exclusive invitations to conferences and workshops, and more.