The Pam Golding Property group has launched its inaugural digital edition of Exquisite, a luxurious collection which showcases some of the most exclusive properties they have been exclusively mandated to sell and rent, across SA, Africa and internationally. As the country’s leading real estate agency in the luxury sector, Pam Golding Properties sells one in every three homes above R10m*.
Chief executive of Pam Golding Properties Dr Andrew Golding believes that now is an excellent time to secure a well-priced property in the luxury market.
He says, “The luxury residential property market is showing encouraging signs of growing activity and is also at its most competitive pricing in over a decade”.
Watch the video below:
As property has proven a sound investment over the longer term, it stands to reason that many will regard the residential property market as a safe haven as SA emerges from the pandemic.
Golding says: “The luxury residential property market, which spans about R5m up to R100m and beyond in rare instances, remains predominantly a local market, with foreign buyers comprising about 1% of total sales in any given time period.”
For high-net-worth residential property buyers (HNWI), there are many choices situated in both metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas, with sought-after areas in SA metros being:
- Cape Town’s affluent Bishopscourt and Constantia suburbs, the Atlantic Seaboard, and the Blaauwberg Coast.
- Johannesburg, primarily Sandton. Further suburbs include Hyde Park, Sandhurst, Westcliff, Houghton and Bedfordview.
- Durban’s Zimbali Coastal Estate on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast.
- The Cape winelands (Boland region), which includes Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch and forms one of the fastest-growing areas in SA for HNWIs.
- Menlyn Maine in Tshwane metro in Gauteng offers secure, lock-up-and-go living and a bespoke concierge apartment lifestyle.
- Further afield in Mauritius, areas include Mont Choisy Golf & Beach Estate on the fringe of Grand Baie and the exquisite Tamarina Golf Course on the Rempart River.
In terms of service delivery, Golding says “constant to our success in facilitating sales of some of the world’s finest real estate, are our experienced and expert area specialist agents, who have set a benchmark for uncompromising standards of integrity and discretion”.
To view Pam Golding Properties’ homes of distinction, click here.
*Source: PGP Sales calculated as a percentage of Lightstone SA market sales data for January 1 2019 to December 31 2019 (residential resales, Pam Golding Properties trading areas).
* This article was paid for by Pam Golding Properties.