American Dream’s US government-endorsed EB-5 investment programme is your easiest and simplest route to US citizenship. Your investment gives you and your family a Green Card to live, study and work anywhere in the US and you’ll continue to reap the rewards once the investment grows.
Visit the American Dream website to register for your visa residency by investment.
Whether your needs are personal, or business related, American Dream can assist you in practically every phase of your relocation to the US, from consultation to education and advice. To qualify, the immigration investor must have the potential to invest at least $900,000 in a designated targeted employment area.
Why the EB-5 programme?
The EB-5 investor programme provides a superior and permanent path into the US. The economic and political security provided by the programme and the ability to apply for an EB-5 visa immediately, make it ideal for those with financial means who desire US permanent residency and a Green Card.
The EB-5 programme is a phenomenal example of America’s modern approach of inviting foreign citizens to live and work in the US freely. It gives smart, motivated individuals the opportunity to engage in projects that enhance US communities while enjoying guaranteed ownership, increased security, property rights and protection of assets.
The American Dream EB-5 investment programme offers investors a fast and simple way to make a smart investment while acquiring a non-restrictive, Green Card and future US citizenship for you and your immediate family. The EB-5 investor visa is a mutually beneficial programme for the US economy, US sponsors and foreign investors alike.
Applying for US residency through American Dream has numerous benefits:
- An EB-5 investment is your direct route to a Green Card, which provides permanent residence in the US.
- The investment allows a family unit, including children under the age of 21 access to a Green Card.
- As a Green Card holder, your children can take advantage of in-state tuition rates, grants and scholarships.
- You and your family are not required to live in the area of your investment and may live or work anywhere in the US.
- The benefit of the EB-5 visa for South Africans, is that there is visa availability.
- As an investor, you are not required to actively manage your investment on a daily basis, which gives you the freedom to explore other business interests.
Call +27 87 012 5560 or visit the American Dream website to register and receive additional information.
This article was paid for by American Dream.